A light, rigid and non-flexible structure that offers revolutionary protection that is great value for money.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
This new neck brace has been awarded a Design & Innovation Award (2018) and was included in PowerSport Business Nifty Fifty (2018).
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cut-out that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
Next step up would be our 5.5/6.5 neck brace that offers the same safety, but with a lot more adjustability for your custom fit.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide reinforced EPS platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the bodys natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)
Motocrosscenter offers you the possibility of changing purchased gear if the size of the garment does not suit you. (Onli for clients inside the Iberian Peninsula)
In case you wish to change the size of one garment, we inform you that the postage to return it to Motocrosscenter have to be paid by the client, however the shipping costs of the new garment will be paid by Motocrosscenter (Only for shippings inside the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands)
In case of another sizing mistake, Motocrosscenter will not take charge of any shipping costs.
Changed products must be in perfect condition, with the original packaging and all the labels attached.
All size changes must be made before 60 days after the purchase.
** The availability of the outlet products depends on the current stock. Due to the limited availability and popularity of this products, the availability will be confirmed once by our comercial department once your order is placed.
FREE shippment for orders over 50€ (In Spain and Portugal).
If your order does not exceed 50 euros shipping costs will be 8 euros.
- For shipments to the Baleares Islands, the shipping will be 10 Euros , if your order exceeds 100 euros, shipping will be free.
- For shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, shipping costs will be 15 Euros with free shipping from 200 euros of order.
- If you are registered on the website as a professional client , shipping in Spain will always be 6.95 euros ( 10 euros for the Baleares Islands) and free on orders above 200 euros.
You can return an item / order within 15 days after receipt of order.
To make a return you must access your Client Account / Order Details and select the products you want to return, including a brief description of the reason for the return .
If there has been an error on our part do not worry, we will pay all the cost of return.
* NOTE: Returns on electrical equipment will not be accepted. ** In no case will the amount of the shipping costs of an order be refunded.