High performance exhaust system.
Sound emissions conforming to the F.I.M.
Silencer made of titanium and carbon fiber.
Asymmetric hexagonal design with thermal shielding.
Collector of stainless with 0.8mm of thickness.
Increase in torque and power.
The exhausts for NONE quad have been developed with high quality materials, always looking for the general efficiency and a logical balance of costs and benefits.
They are products that respect the environment, given that their sound emissions respect the FIM regulations.
Our exhaust systems, manufactured in Europe, introduce their own materials and developments such as:
- High density stainless steel tube with 0.8 mm thickness and robotic orbital welding in inert chamber for the collectors, which allows to obtain a final result of a very light assembly at a very competitive price.
- Silencer titanium and carbon fiber, the silencer includes shutter (db Killer).
- Thermal shielding to prevent overheating.
- Own exhaust geometries that offer solutions for series or enhanced engines.
- With all this the final result is an escape of excellent performance, innovative aesthetics and adjusted price.
All NONE sports exhaust pipes have been designed and developed in close collaboration with elite pilots worldwide, thanks to which they have evolved to reach a marketable model capable of satisfying the most demanding users.
Experience: NONE exhaust systems have been developed by the Motor R & D & I team. A company with more than 40 years of experience in the world of accessories for motorcycles and taking into account the highest demands of both professional pilots and amateur users.